Restylane Lyft Injections in CT
Lift Sagging Cheeks & Correct Facial Wrinkles
As you age what were once subtle lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth have started to deepen. Cheeks that used to appear full and taut suddenly seem to sag and droop. While aging is a natural part of life, it doesn’t mean that you can’t maintain a youthful look along the way.
Restylane Lyft is the first and only FDA-approved filler to treat 2 areas of the face – sagging cheeks and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. We have CT’s top dermal filler injector who has over 14 years of experience and who has been featured on the Style network. All treatments are done in our comforable, relaxing spas in CT or Manhattan.
Restylane Lyft Treats:
- Sagging cheeks
- Lines, folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
Why Choose Restylane Lyft?
- Natural-looking volume and definition for your cheeks
- FDA approved to lift cheeks and smooth lines, folds and wrinkles around the sides of the nose and mouth
- Highly effective and long-lasting
- Safe and reliable – over 20 million treatments worldwide
- Non-surgical anti-aging treatment
What is Restylane Lyft and How Does it Work?
Formerly Perlane-L, Restylane Lyft is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face. This is the first and only FDA-approved filler indicated to add volume to the cheeks and correct wrinkles around the nose and mouth. Like other injectable fillers, Restylane Lyft is injected into the layers of the skin to provide an instant lift by restoring the natural volume skin had in its youth. By injecting deeper and using bigger particles, Restylane Lyft can achieve a more subtle and natural look.