Dolce Vida Medical Spa
At Dolce Vida Medical Spa, we established a health and wellness center in 2017 that included weight loss products and bioidentical hormones. Patients have seen amazing results, so now we are adding to our regimen, products from ELAVICITY.
The Dolce Vida Medical Spa HCG weight loss program can help you lose weight quickly and effectively. Yes, you can lose weight fast. In the first 3 weeks on the HCG diet plan, it is possible to get rid of 17 pounds of unwanted fat.
HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin and it is a relatively safe, reliable and effective fat loss tool. It is considered a hormone and is produced naturally by a woman’s body during pregnancy. It impacts your metabolism and tells your body open up the fat stores so that mom and baby can get nutrition if it is needed.
- We will dose your HCG based on the amount of weight you want to lose.
- Start taking the HCG as directed
- Once you start taking the HCG, for 2-3 days, eat whatever you want–that’s healthy. This is the Indulging Phase. You want to build up the available fat in your body while the HCG is building up in your system.
- After indulging, you will start on the fat loss phase of the HCG weight loss program where you eat a very low-calorie diet.
- Go on the Maintenance phase. This is a very important part of the program. Stay on maintenance for 3 weeks. If you need to lose more weight, then go back to Step #2. If you have lost the fat you wanted to, it’s best to go on a low glycemic eating program as it is a very healthy lifestyle program that will also assist in making sure you keep the extra weight off.
Can You Do It?
We truly believe this program can work for you if you want it to. Like any other reducing program, you have to supply the motivation and determination and you can be successful.
Phentermine is an amphetamine-like prescription medication used to suppress appetite. It can help weight loss by decreasing your hunger or making you feel full longer. It also stimulates the body to burn calories more quickly.
Phentermine isn't a good option if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, an overactive thyroid gland or glaucoma. It also isn't for women who are pregnant, may become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
HCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, is a hormone present at high levels in early pregnancy. Proponents of the HCG diet boosts metabolism and helps you lose large amounts of fat, all without feeling hungry. HCG has also been used to treat fertility issues in both men and women.